Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

International Student: A Levels Application Inquiry Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello, my name is Ian. I am 15 years old, and I live in the Philippines. As of NOW, it's the summer before my last year in high school, and I plan to study in the UK after HS so I am doing my research now. I will also graduate by March of 2014.

Schools I have in mind: South Thames, Croydon, and Coulsdon.

So here are a few of my inquiries:

1.) Is it correct that I have to take A Level programs before College Courses?

A Level courses I have in mind: English Language and Literature, History, Drama and Theater, and Bussiness Studies.

2.) How many tests do I have to take? As of now, the IELTS and IGCSE's are the only tests I know I have to take for my A levels.

3.) Where can I take the IGCSE's? I already know where to take the IELTS here but I don't know where I can take the IGCSE's.

4.) When can I apply for my A Level courses? I'll be graduating by March of 2014.

5.) How do I prepare for my IGCSE's?

6.) Any Student Visa information you think would help me would be nice.

Please feel free to add anything else you think I should know, all information will be appreciated. Thank You very much.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.