Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Forget snow, it's SUNNNNYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And WARM! It is so strange, it was snowing last week, now it's like summer :confused:

What is people's faveourite season? Having thought about it a lot this winter, I definitley prefer summer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Forget snow, it's SUNNNNYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And WARM! It is so strange, it was snowing last week, now it's like summer :confused:

What is people's faveourite season? Having thought about it a lot this winter, I definitley prefer summer!
    I felt like that today too! It definatly feels like spring already (well only 5 days away). My favourite season is late spring/early summer. Nice temperature. Not too cold. Not too hot. No need for long heavy thick coats.

ReputationRep:
    It was so nice today! It was the first time this year that I was able to walk home without my coat on. And it's all warm and sunny. I love Summer, it makes me happy

ReputationRep:
    it was great, i walked home and everyone seemed much happier,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    It was so nice today! It was the first time this year that I was able to walk home without my coat on. And it's all warm and sunny. I love Summer, it makes me happy
    Yeah! *whistles 'Summer is a'comin in'*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)

is it just me or have we missed spring?

ReputationRep:
    I prefer the cold personally. Its got too hot, too quickly!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm so happy! Not having to wear loads of stupid layers and look like the Michelin Man!! There's a lovely warm breeze through mine and Cate's room, it's just like the summer!! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    is it just me or have we missed spring?
    Don't know, don't care! As long as we have a nice long summer, I'm not really gonna miss spring!

ReputationRep:
    Yes it was lovely today. The noticed the criminals were in short-sleeves as I drove home through Luton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Don't know, don't care! As long as we have a nice long summer, I'm not really gonna miss spring!
    springs cute with all thse little jumpin lambs and twittering birds!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    today's weather is prettymuch perfect, temperatures mild with cool wind. I personally dont like really hot humid summers - not nice

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but I've seen plenty of lambs and I still ain't seen spring!

ReputationRep:
    today's weather is prettymuch perfect, temperatures mild with cool wind. I personally dont like really hot humid summers - not nice
    i dont! all sticky skin and white legs! (coz mine burn ouch!)

oh and... dur dur duuuur! WASPS!

ReputationRep:
    Its not sunny here its it was 17c at 11:30 in Manchester City centre.

ReputationRep:

i have bad experiences with wasps, last year i stood on a wasp! doh

ReputationRep:

Wasps! Gaah! We went on holiday to the Sciliy isles once, and the bees there were HUGE!

ReputationRep:
    i have bad experiences with wasps, last year i stood on a wasp! doh
    bare foot? oh dear

ReputationRep:
    bare foot? oh dear
    i had my socks on, but the sting kinda got trapped in the sock i couldnt get it out.then....you ge tthe idea

ReputationRep:
    It was so hot today, I rolled up my sleeves.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.