Report 15 years ago
It was a bad day for me to decide to wear tights :rolleyes:
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Wasps! Gaah! We went on holiday to the Sciliy isles once, and the bees there were HUGE!
Indeed they were!! A MASSIVE one landed on my back, and just wouldn't go away, and I was wailing and capering around the garden like a mad thing with my jumper pulled over my head cos I was scared it would sting me, then Cate had the amazing idea to hit me over the back with a cricket bat! After which the bee was still there!!!
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
i had my socks on, but the sting kinda got trapped in the sock i couldnt get it out.then....you ge tthe idea
argh! no! ouch!
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
Indeed they were!! A MASSIVE one landed on my back, and just wouldn't go away, and I was wailing and capering around the garden like a mad thing with my jumper pulled over my head cos I was scared it would sting me, then Cate had the amazing idea to hit me over the back with a cricket bat! After which the bee was still there!!!
Hey, you so didn't tell it like it was! We were playing cricket and suddenly you started wailing away for me to get the bee off you, and it wasn't like I was gonna go and grab the bee outta the air, so I was going to get it with the cricket bat. If you had actually stood still and not paniced, it would have been the bee that recieved the blow, not you.
Cate
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
argh! no! ouch!
My little bro once picked up a wasp and squashed it in his hand... wailed for hours poor little chap!
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Each season has a certain magic of its own.

Ok that must have sounded really weird...hehe..
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
My little bro once picked up a wasp and squashed it in his hand... wailed for hours poor little chap!
oh no... i dont even wana think about that.

but tlakin of things like that, wen one of ma neices were about 4 she was tryin to blow a burdock thing, but cudnt so put it in her mouth. deary me
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
oh no... i dont even wana think about that.

but tlakin of things like that, wen one of ma neices were about 4 she was tryin to blow a burdock thing, but cudnt so put it in her mouth. deary me
yummy :eek:
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
yummy :eek:
nice lunch i guess lol
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Cate)
Yeah! *whistles 'Summer is a'comin in'*
exams is a'comin'...
samd294
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
This is not natural, it is all the result of our refusal to listen to the renowned moleclar scientist and meterologist Galactose the Great. Now he is altering our weather with no regard for human sanity-nooooooooooooooooooooooo
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.42%
Excited (159)
9.19%
Worried (307)
17.74%
Terrified (383)
22.13%
Meh (176)
10.17%
Confused (37)
2.14%