Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeccaKinsey274)
    Thankyou so much this was really useful!
    No problem, if anyone has any questions about Halls or living in Kingston then don't hesitate to ask.

I went into Halls without knowing anything or anyone and if I had the chance I would have asked previous students or used forums like this.

Emma, BA Fine Art

ReputationRep:
    Hi just want some general opinion out of
    Middle mill
    Clayhill
    Kingston bridge house
    And seething wells, which do you think is the best? Im a fine art student dont know anyone thats been to Kingston before, especially intrigued on social aspects and whether its best to have the two minute walk to uni of middle mill or my own toilet in clayhill and seething well
    Thankssss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurendaniels)
    Hi just want some general opinion out of
    Middle mill
    Clayhill
    Kingston bridge house
    And seething wells, which do you think is the best? Im a fine art student dont know anyone thats been to Kingston before, especially intrigued on social aspects and whether its best to have the two minute walk to uni of middle mill or my own toilet in clayhill and seething well
    Thankssss
    Hi Lauren,
    Have you had a look at our ASK US website? We have a selection of Kingston students on there that have lived in the different halls. You could send them a question and ask them - or read their blogs talking about their experiences.
    I hope that helps
    Kerrie

ReputationRep:
    any post grad student here. cos i want to know where i can get an accommodation around kingston hill campus this year.

ReputationRep:
    any postgrad student here? because i want to find where i can get accommodation not in the hall of residence but close to the uni.. kingston hill campus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gcella)
    any postgrad student here? because i want to find where i can get accommodation not in the hall of residence but close to the uni.. kingston hill campus.
    Hi gcella,

I'm not a postgrad student but I'm currently renting privately in Kingston. There are loads of places to live but the most popular option by far is house/flat shares with other students, because it usually works out cheaper. A good tip: Even though you are studying in Kingston Hill there are great public transport links and it's usually cheaper to live a little bit further out (and you get student discount too!).

For more ideas about accommodation you can have a look at our daily vacancy board for any lettings close to the university http://www.kingston.ac.uk/accommodat...-vacancy-list/. These are properties that have gone through all the relevant checks by the university accommodation team to make sure they are safe for students.You can also use the link to sign up for the student to student noticeboard, a great way to find other postgrad students that may be looking to share. Our accommodation team can also give you help and advice so feel free to drop them an email at [email protected].

Good Luck

Chloe
    Student Ambassador. Visit my ASK US profile to read more about me.

ReputationRep:
    can clearing student get halls?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.