Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I am a final year student at City on an undergraduate course. I have recently been told I have managed to get a job, and as a result I need to move up North in May. Since my lectures are already finished, this isn't a problem!

I currently live in a Single En-Suite bedroom in Alliance House on a shorter-license contract that ends in July (I have been told other Alliance House tenants have to sign on until September. Must have got lucky, I guess). I am looking for someone to take over my contract; this might be the ideal opportunity for any commuting students to have somewhere close to City throughout the exam period.

The room is only available to City students, from Second-years through to Post-grads, however not First-years, sorry!

The room itself is in a flat with four others bedrooms (all en-suites), as opposed to the standard 8-person flats in Alliance. The room comes at a flat flee of £143 p.w. (which is actually the cheapest rate of any City accommodation) incl. all amenities, bills and wifi.

Thanks, and look forward to hearing from any interested students!

Pictures available on request, when it's been tidied!

Edit: link for more info: http://www.city.ac.uk/study/postgrad...alliance-house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roomisavailable!)
    Hi there,

I am a final year student at City on an undergraduate course. I have recently been told I have managed to get a job, and as a result I need to move up North in May. Since my lectures are already finished, this isn't a problem!

I currently live in a Single En-Suite bedroom in Alliance House on a shorter-license contract that ends in July (I have been told other Alliance House tenants have to sign on until September. Must have got lucky, I guess). I am looking for someone to take over my contract; this might be the ideal opportunity for any commuting students to have somewhere close to City throughout the exam period.

The room is only available to City students, from Second-years through to Post-grads, however not First-years, sorry!

The room itself is in a flat with four others bedrooms (all en-suites), as opposed to the standard 8-person flats in Alliance. The room comes at a flat flee of £143 p.w. (which is actually the cheapest rate of any City accommodation) incl. all amenities, bills and wifi.

Thanks, and look forward to hearing from any interested students!

Pictures available on request, when it's been tidied!

Edit: link for more info: http://www.city.ac.uk/study/postgrad...alliance-house

Hey how is the accommodation at alliance house ? and is it too far from cass business school??

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.