Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you actively scrutinise your MP's expenses? watch

ReputationRep:
    I am a researcher from Leeds Metropolitan University and I amstudying citizen journalism, specifically the online community.
    I am looking for people who actively take part inscrutinising their own MP’s expenses in the UK. (Either in the Telegraph or TheGuardian) and will be happy to participate in a short interview either over thephone or by email. The interview should take no longer than 20 minutes. If youcould help me with my research I would be thoroughly grateful.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barber1308)
    I am a researcher from Leeds Metropolitan University and I amstudying citizen journalism, specifically the online community.
    I am looking for people who actively take part inscrutinising their own MP’s expenses in the UK. (Either in the Telegraph or TheGuardian) and will be happy to participate in a short interview either over thephone or by email. The interview should take no longer than 20 minutes. If youcould help me with my research I would be thoroughly grateful.
    Thanks.
    I don't but I should!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barber1308)
    Thanks.

sadly I don't. I'm unsure as to what's normal.

there is two things I'd like to see though.

compulsory purchase of mp's property in London. That's the residence of that constituencies MP irrespective of who gets voted in.

the compulsory purchase of MP constituencies office. Whichever party gets voted in uses the same office but just changes the sign out side.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think you could answer some questions for me?

What are your opinions on the future of traditional journalism?

Do you think that citizen journalism is the future?
    Have you ever followed your local MP’s expenses?
    Have you ever downloaded/looked at the MP’sexpenses app? What did you think about it?
    Why do you think people do crowd sourcing?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.