Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    Me and my partner have a very active sex life. He is able to make me orgasm with his hands and his mouth, but not during sex. His penis is largely sized and it does feel good, I'm just not able to orgasm. Does anyone know why this might be? Can anyone give me some advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not many women can orgasm from vaginal stimulation only. You're going to have to give yourself a helping hand during sex and you'll probably orgasm then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes when a guy's penis is a little too big for you, it goes past the G spot, so it's not stimulated during sex. Not a big deal, but if you want to get off during sex, do it doggy style and use your hand at the same time. Better yet, he can use his hand.

... Experience tells all, really.

ReputationRep:
    I cant orgasm unless something is stimulting my clit. Your situation is the same as more than half of womankind! Just relax and work with it

ReputationRep:
    This is what I've been doing but I was wondering if there was something wrong! You've been a great help guys, I just don't want my sex life to go out of the window :') thankyou so much!

ReputationRep:
    It's estimated that only about 25% of women can orgasm through penetration.
    I never have either. If he's pleasing you in other ways and you enjoy sex anyway, I don't see a problem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canadamoose)
    Sometimes when a guy's penis is a little too big for you, it goes past the G spot, so it's not stimulated during sex. Not a big deal, but if you want to get off during sex, do it doggy style and use your hand at the same time. Better yet, he can use his hand.

... Experience tells all, really.
    Unless a penis is about 2 inches long its going to go past the g spot. It will still be stimulated, to go past it, it has to come in contact with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by expectopatronumm)
    Me and my partner have a very active sex life. He is able to make me orgasm with his hands and his mouth, but not during sex. His penis is largely sized and it does feel good, I'm just not able to orgasm. Does anyone know why this might be? Can anyone give me some advice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You might not be relaxed enough, especially if your thinking "omg will I this time?". And possibly ask your bf to give you multiple orgasms before penetration?

ReputationRep:
    It's nothing to worry about, most women can't orgasm from penetration alone, some sort of clitoral stimulation is usually necessary. This is why foreplay is important!

ReputationRep:
    We always engage in foreplay and it's great! Just thought there might be something wrong!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    not many woman do certain positions will help you too but I dont think im allowed to post them on here

ReputationRep:
    So, in my experience, that little 'love button' often needs quite a lot of pleasuring to tip things over the edge - like up to 15 minutes sustained rubbing unless there is serious anticipation. Anatomy and the nature of the deed doesn't easily deliver this - add to this that the average male can't sustain a performance of this duration and this is where the problem lies.

In my view not something to get hung up about as there are ways to ensure fair dues on pleasure and simultaneous ecstasy, but I would like to understand better how some girls are routinely able to get there through intercourse alone.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2013
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.