Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi ,
    I hope someone can share their experience. I live in hemel hempstead and i am in a dubious mind whether to select watford test centre or st albans test centre for my driving test. Do anybody like to share which is better place to give the test like road conditions , road types. I know a driver should be able to drive in all conditions but i dont want to take any chances, so would like to make it easy for myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moatanas)
    Hi ,
    I hope someone can share their experience. I live in hemel hempstead and i am in a dubious mind whether to select watford test centre or st albans test centre for my driving test. Do anybody like to share which is better place to give the test like road conditions , road types. I know a driver should be able to drive in all conditions but i dont want to take any chances, so would like to make it easy for myself
    Hello moatanas

My experience tells me that they drive on the left in both Saint Albans and Watford. As the rules of the road are the same in Hemel Hempstead, you shouldn't have any trouble at either Test Centre.

You need to look at a couple of my YouTube videos on the Driving Test. My YouTube name is lacontrabasse.

'Life, the Universe and Driving Tests '
    'Choosing a Driving Instructor '

All the best

Victor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moatanas)
    Hi ,
    Hey,

First of there is a actually going to be a test centre in Hemel at Halfords. It's meant to be opening sometime this april. With the Watford and STA tests Watford has the higher pass rate. And STA although, it has the big hill down the town centre it's not that common to get on a test. Also, no bay parking in STA. Not too much info on Watford apart from that my sister was a terrible driver, and passed first time. Good Luck anyway i'm sure you will pass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattboyslim)
    Hey,

First of there is a actually going to be a test centre in Hemel at Halfords. It's meant to be opening sometime this april. With the Watford and STA tests Watford has the higher pass rate. And STA although, it has the big hill down the town centre it's not that common to get on a test. Also, no bay parking in STA. Not too much info on Watford apart from that my sister was a terrible driver, and passed first time. Good Luck anyway i'm sure you will pass
    Hi, can you please confirm from where did you get this infomation that test centre in hemel is going to start in april?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.