Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    I am considering starting the LLB course through Open University. I will be working at the same time, and would just like to ask how other students studying this way are finding things. I have never done a course through the Open University before, and have no idea how things work with regards exams / course books etc. I have a degree already, but it is in a completely different subject area and in no way relates, so I am also not sure whether I should be going in to the part time graduate course or the undergraduate course, but I have contacted them with regards to that. Are there any books / texts current/past students of this particular course or any LLB would recommend I read prior to starting if I do go ahead with it?

Thanks, H

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.