Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I've searched on the forum for other people applying for postgrad study at LCF (and/or CSM) but got totally confused so have attempted a new thread..

I have an interview tomorrow for MA Fashion Journalism at LCF, can anyone tell me what to expect in the interview process?

I've also applied to CSM for Fashion Journalism, has anyone had interview dates for the journalism pathway?

ReputationRep:
    How did the interview go? what things did they ask?

I have an interview at both and i'm not very sure what to expect

also what topic did you write about for your CSM application and did you include pictures or did you just send it off like a normal word document?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Hows the interview going for both of you ? I'll have my interview tomorrow via telephone for MA Interior and Spatial Design at Chelsea College of Art, and also have nothing to expect 😁 Got any advise ?
    Will they give an offer right after it or not ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Interview at LCF went well and I've been offered a place I can't be much help with interview advice because we ended up just sort of having a conversation rather than a proper interview, it was really relaxed

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ellen,

Thanks for the info.
    You are right, mine also goes like having a regular conversation
    So i hope it went well.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.