Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys and Girls. I just (FINALLY) got an interview date on the 24th of May 2013 for this years entry. Anyone been through this and got any pointers on what happens? It already said on the papers i got through the door about the 10 minute teaching slot i've got to teach something to the other 5 applicants and i thought about doing something to do with sailing or windsurfing as thats what I'm interested in. Any thoughts, pointers or insider information appreciated!
    Matt

ReputationRep:
    Hey. How you doing? I have been inivited to interview aswell. I only found out on gttr today though, dont have the interview pack yet. Did you say there are only 5 of us going for the interview? I thought there would be lots more.

ReputationRep:
    All it said was there will be five in a group for the presentation section. probably will be more

ReputationRep:
    Anyone? - Bump cos its getting close!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.