Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm just wondering how people are able to get this Nottingham crest on their facebook profiles? (Blocked my friends name out obviously ;P)

Name:  crest.png
Views: 116
Size:  24.8 KB

I can only get "The University of Nottingham" page which has the Castle logo. The crest looks much prettier!

ReputationRep:

Go to your edit profile page, click the "Edit" button at the top, then where it says, "Where did you go to university?", simply enter 'University of Nottingham' and select the one with the crest. Don't enter the word 'The' at the start
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)

Go to your edit profile page, click the "Edit" button at the top, then where it says, "Where did you go to university?", simply enter 'University of Nottingham' and select the one with the crest. Don't enter the word 'The' at the start
    Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately that's what isn't working for me. No crest in sight Name:  crestt.png
Views: 87
Size:  45.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohdearinsanityy)
    Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately that's what isn't working for me. No crest in sight Name:  crestt.png
Views: 87
Size:  45.6 KB
    Ahh, the old "University of Nottingham" page was merged with the, "The University of Nottingham" page, so you can't use the old one any more.

It seems that anyone who had the old one on their profile will get to keep the old crest for the time being.

You could make your own unofficial page with the crest but then linking with other students, and other privacy settings for the Network wouldn't work..

The crest's a no-go I'm afraid :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.