Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

It has taken me several months to even be able to access the few test pics that I uploaded when I first got my invite. The way I see it is that it is a storage facility that will eventually cost a lot of money. There are other better places. Yes it syncs with social sites and this is just a "catch-all" to encourage you to use it. Do you need that? Development is slow and inefficient and they don't answer your (my) queries.

Not being able to delete photos is just a BETA thing. When you have to pay you will be able to do anything. The EXIF facility is no better than any other prog that you have probably already used ( Corel , Adobe, etc I suggest you try PHOTIVO)

In my opinion AT PRESENT it just seems to be a flashy ONLINE STORAGE site with a future unknown cost. They will have to do a lot better to get me to use them rather than my attached HARDDRIVE backup/storage with my own processing systems already in place. I intend to wait and see what they actually can deliver.

PS. Ask for an invite------- you will get one !
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2013
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.