Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Basically I work at a big Sainsbury's store and I am looking to see if I can get a transfer to a Sheffield store. Does anybody know which store is the closest to the uni or the accommodation or whether it's possible for me to work in a Local Sainsbury's rather than a big one if there aren't any big ones around? The thing is, I need to ring a store asap and speak to them about it and I don't want to choose one miles from the uni or the accommodation!!! Can anyone please help/enlighten me about which Sainsbury's would be the best to speak to?!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/stor...rectto=mapview

If you're going to be living in either Endcliffe or Ranmoor, you might want to work in the store on Fulwood Road (no. 1 on the map).

There are also two stores very close to the University; one near the IC (no. 4) and one across the road from the Arts Tower (for some reason the latter isn't showing on the map).

My advice is to go for one of those three stores.

The stores on Ecclesall Road (No. 2) and in Crookes (No. 3) are also only a short walk away if the other stores aren't looking to recruit.

ReputationRep:
    Using the postcode S10 3AG, that is*

ReputationRep:
    There is also a big one on the Moor. It's quite far but it's the biggest in the centre for sure. Also a smallish one on Division St. But John_Had is right with the ones he recommends being the most convenient.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You!Me!Dancing!)
    There is also a big one on the Moor. It's quite far but it's the biggest in the centre for sure. Also a smallish one on Division St. But John_Had is right with the ones he recommends being the most convenient.
    Thank you and thank you John_Had- really helped!!

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.