Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guide dogs are the most arrogant animals ever! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking that guide dogs are surely the most arrogant animals ever. In history. Like ever.

Is it just me or do they think they own the pavement? :rolleyes:

In all my years on this mortal realm, I have never had a guide dog move out of the way for me; it's always me that has to step down into the road for a few seconds while they walk past.

It's really annoying me now, and I just wanted to get it off my chest.

And they wear those fluorescent bibs most of the time, too. I hate it when little kids go down to stroke them in the street, and on their bibs it says "don't touch me, I'm working!".

WTF, who do they think they are? I have never known a more arrogant animal! :mad:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Guide dogs behave how they're trained to behave, i.e., to walk along the pavement in a stable manner for the blind person.

Can't believe you made a post ranting about guide dogs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    In all my years on this mortal realm, I have never had a guide dog move out of the way for me;
    What do you want them to do? Throw their blind person into the gutter whilst you pass?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    ... Judging by your rep, this is just a troll.

Dear God I hope it's a troll.

ReputationRep:
    I think you need the love of a good woman, OP.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure dogs have a concept of arrogance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Expects a guide dog for a blind person to step onto the road so that he can walk past. Calls said guide dog 'arrogant' for not doing so.

Classic TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  labrador-puppy_1612620i.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  60.2 KB

Yes, such arrogant little *******s!

ReputationRep:
    Did you get raped by a guide dog? Im guessing that you did and that the dog was found not guilty due to there not being a (working) eye witness?

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe you made this thread. They're trained to do what they have to. And that is to care for the disable person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Imagine how smug guide cats would be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rascacielos)
    I'm not sure dogs have a concept of arrogance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its possible dogs could have that concept i don't like to underestimate animals thats for sure.
    But yeah to OP i really don't think anyone cares and your fishing for negs

ReputationRep:
    funniest post ever

ReputationRep:
    I can't imagine a guide dog weaving in and out of people while the blind person is drifting behind...

ReputationRep:
    Ridiculous thread.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, i am sure all guide dogs are trained to move out of peoples way with their blind person in tow just to make sure they dont look arrogant

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The fact that people are responding seriously to this thread is more bemusing than the original post itself. This is obviously just a joke thread (i.e. not serious).

ReputationRep:
    Legit question. How do the dogs know where the owners want to go? E.g. How do they make sure they don't go to the bakery when they wanted to go to the butchers?

ReputationRep:
    How dare you!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I agree.

And those damn sniffer dogs come in at a close second, always sniffing at you, they're so stuck up!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.