The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Danithestudent
Lol no that is the exact same reason hehe

:eek: really???
Reply 21
Danithestudent
I've just looked at the statistics of the place I'm going to (The London Institute) and the average for my course is 1313 applicants and 154 acceptances. That's crazy

Hmm blowing your own trumpet that much is sick.

And remember the statistics the university/college publishes are almost always hugely overexaggerated anyway.
Reply 22
Danithestudent
I've just looked at the statistics of the place I'm going to (The London Institute) and the average for my course is 1313 applicants and 154 acceptances. That's crazy

check this then....4,600 applicants at Notts for Law....100 and something places...apparently 6,000 applicants to UCL this year for Law...120 places :frown: that's crazy
Blamps
check this then....4,600 applicants at Notts for Law....100 and something places...apparently 6,000 applicants to UCL this year for Law...120 places :frown: that's crazy

*screams* BLAMPSSSSS WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

By the way...I got an Unconditional to 4 outta 6 of the Uni's and 1 conditional and a rejection....it's been THAT long
Reply 24
Danithestudent
*screams* BLAMPSSSSS WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

By the way...I got an Unconditional to 4 outta 6 of the Uni's and 1 conditional and a rejection....it's been THAT long

Hiya!!!(shouts back)...I've been busy to say the least...stoopid bloody exams and coursework X3 :rolleyes: ...well done on ur offers...I applied in October...had 1 offer, 2 rejections (Notts, Oxford), got an interview on the 24th at UCL...apparently I might not get a reply from Warwick or KCL until Easter!!! :rolleyes:
Maskal|
Hmm blowing your own trumpet that much is sick.

And remember the statistics the university/college publishes are almost always hugely overexaggerated anyway.

I would imagine so.
Blamps
Hiya!!!(shouts back)...I've been busy to say the least...stoopid bloody exams and coursework X3 :rolleyes: ...well done on ur offers...I applied in October...had 1 offer, 2 rejections (Notts, Oxford), got an interview on the 24th at UCL...apparently I might not get a reply from Warwick or KCL until Easter!!! :rolleyes:

Über harsh! Well you've done better than this guy that was on the board last night! And as for Oxford they aren't good enough for you!!!!

I'm frustrated because stupid prattish south bank are causing my reply to be delayed and It's annoying when I already know what the offer is
I'm allowed to blow my own trumpet because I worked hard to get in there. Secondly that is an AVERAGE over 4 years and Bono...:frown: I thought you were my friend :frown:
Reply 28
Good luck at your interview at UCL.. everybody is so nice there!!!
If you go to KCL or UCL I'll be living in the same place as you...EARTH! I mean London, that's cool :biggrin:
Reply 30
Danithestudent
If you go to KCL or UCL I'll be living in the same place as you...EARTH! I mean London, that's cool :biggrin:

I know.....couldn't bear it :tongue: ...as well as the interview, I also have to do a stupid questionnaire on law which takes about 2 hours to do...hopefully don't mess up though especially after at least getting to the interview stage...it was the same case as Notts...go to do the stupid hard test...700 applicants for 70 places...and was the same at Oxford :rolleyes: so close yet so far....oh well, if I have to go to Birmingham, I will be able to sample the delights of Brummie accents and uber curry, and depressing concrete towerblocks
Danithestudent
I'm allowed to blow my own trumpet because I worked hard to get in there. Secondly that is an AVERAGE over 4 years and Bono...:frown: I thought you were my friend :frown:

*confused*

I am, I don't understand what made you think otherwise. :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending