Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Anyone invited for the assessment centre for BA - on the 18th of April?

I applied for the IT grad scheme

Haven't seen any threads regarding this hope im not the only one :/

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I haven't completed my online tests yet. Only received the email today. Gonna practice over the weekend and do it on monday.

How did you find it? And the subsequent stages?

Also, are you Ncl or Lhr?

There seems to be no online chatter about it this year.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, the tests were quite intense! Had to guess the last few for the numerical. And the same with the logical test.

And there was no telephone interview which was a relief. lol

Have to admit BA have been very good in getting back to me in a short amount of time. Think it was 5 days and I received the email for the assessment centre.

I applied for LHR. How about yourself?

Best of luck with the tests!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Thanks for that! I am gonna sit down and do the tests this afternoon. Quite nervous. I am absolutely diabolical at the inductive logic tests. The numerical though, I have got my average to 95%.

I have applied for NCL. Looks like we're the only people lol.

Will let you know how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Both,

I took the test on Saturday (6th April). Both were really hard. I had to guess alot of the questions towards the end. Recieved an email on the 10th April from BA to say that if I am successful, assessment day will be w/c 15th April. Still waiting on an email to confirm yes or no... might not get in to be honest because the tests were so hard... fingers crossed. I have applied for LHR.

Sebi

ReputationRep:
    Any news?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben949)
    Any news?
    Hi Ben,

Still haven't heard anything back from them - yes or no? Nothing.

I only had the email that said if you are successful, assement day will be scheduled for w/c 15th April.

Now according to naa123, it should be 18th April - 3 days away!!

I'm guessing I would have heard back from them by now if I was to attend in a few days. I think the tests were unfair to be honest... I did really well on the practice ones. The main exam was much harder. Anyways.

Did you get any email from them Ben?

ReputationRep:
    Bump.... anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I also got the email about the assessment day being at some point this week and that is all.. Kinda bummed, wish they'd tell me either way. Also, if the day is on 18th then I will have to get from Newcastle to London... Would ideally need more than 1 days notice, not that it would deter me.

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben949)
    Hey,

I also got the email about the assessment day being at some point this week and that is all.. Kinda bummed, wish they'd tell me either way. Also, if the day is on 18th then I will have to get from Newcastle to London... Would ideally need more than 1 days notice, not that it would deter me.

Ben
    I think we would have got a reply by now if we were successful. Kindq bummed too as the test was unfair in my opinion. Anyways. Let me know when you do finally hear from them. I will post here as well when i get a final response which is most likley going to be failed....

ReputationRep:
    Still no reply....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sebi_hu)
    Still no reply....
    Nope. I think it is safe to say that we were unsuccessful. Ah well. Back to law school with me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.