ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I'm Lucy, i'm from London. Im new so i dont really know how this works. Im only 13 and im picking gcse's
    These are all the gcses i will get at the end
    English
    Maths
    Physics
    Biology
    Chemistry
    RS
    German
    Music
    ICT
    Geography

and for a-level i want to take English Language, Music Technology, Media Studies( not really sure about this one) and something that would help me with music or journalism or to be a lawyer. With these GCSE's would i be able to take the a-levels i would need?

-Lucy xoxo

Hello lucy, goodluck with your studies

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Lucy xoxo
    Yep, those GCSE's would be good in picking your A-levels - but you're only thirteen! You've got quite a bit to go before considering A-levels.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I thought this was going to be an ad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by for-pinks-sake)
    Hey,
    I'm Lucy, i'm from London. Im new so i dont really know how this works. Im only 13 and im picking gcse's
    These are all the gcses i will get at the end
    English
    Maths
    Physics
    Biology
    Chemistry
    RS
    German
    Music
    ICT
    Geography

and for a-level i want to take English Language, Music Technology, Media Studies( not really sure about this one) and something that would help me with music or journalism or to be a lawyer. With these GCSE's would i be able to take the a-levels i would need?

-Lucy xoxo
    Hi Lucy I study law in London = ] For A level take whatever you like and focus on getting as high grades as possible so if you're good at maths or foreign language you might take it and still study law at university. As a matter in fact, you can study something else at university and then become a lawyer as well with your 1st or 2:1 degree

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all I've have my form to take all these subjects xoxo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.