Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    got an offer for AAA but my recent english coursework that I handed yesterday has been a complete shambles if I'm honest which is making me worry if I will even get an A overall seeing as it's 40% of my mark.

For politics and history however I'm right on track and aiming to get as high as possible.. so if i were to get in august A*A*B or A*AB or (if worse comes to worse) AAB would bristol just reject me or would i still have a chance

this is for history btw
    • Community Assistant
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    CV Helper
    (Original post by robert365)
    got an offer for AAA but my recent english coursework that I handed yesterday has been a complete shambles if I'm honest which is making me worry if I will even get an A overall seeing as it's 40% of my mark.

For politics and history however I'm right on track and aiming to get as high as possible.. so if i were to get in august A*A*B or A*AB or (if worse comes to worse) AAB would bristol just reject me or would i still have a chance

this is for history btw
    There's no way of telling at the moment. They over offer on the assumption that some people won't make them CF and some people won't make the grades. So until the A level results are out and they can tell how many people have made their grades, there's no way of knowing even if there will be space for near misses. If there are spaces after that, then they will see if anyone wants to adjust and then take the best of the near misses. We are possibly only talking 1, 2 or 3ish places though, so your best bet is to make your offer grades.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.