Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've got around 6 examinations that are in the space of four days, Then i have the weekends and then Monday free, On Tuesday i have two exams and then 2 more on Wednesday, This will be in may, What do I do?

Im predicted A/A* In most if not all of them
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Have you created a revision timetable? Rather then panicking about something you can't change, make sure that you do as much as you can in terms of preparation to ensure you get the best grades possible :yep:

ReputationRep:
    When are you starting revision? I'd suggest a month in advance.

Like the above poster has said start a revision timetable and don't panic - it's doable. Good Luck

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aries1992)
    When are you starting revision? I'd suggest a month in advance.

Like the above poster has said start a revision timetable and don't panic - it's doable. Good Luck

I don'y know when to start the first exams are in six weeks after these two week hollidays, Ermm...I also do not know how many hours/days a week I should invest in which subject...I can put my exam dates down if someone would like to help me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syedishtyaq)
    I don'y know when to start the first exams are in six weeks after these two week hollidays, Ermm...I also do not know how many hours/days a week I should invest in which subject...I can put my exam dates down if someone would like to help me!
    Yes. When are your exam dates?

You just need to work out your revision equally so you spend the same amount of effort on all your subjects. And work out what times your available to revise then do a timetable.

I'd start ASAP if your exams are in 6 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. When are your exam dates?

You just need to work out your revision equally so you spend the same amount of effort on all your subjects. And work out what times your available to revise then do a timetable.

I'd start ASAP if your exams are in 6 weeks.

Ok, My exams are now LOL, and I haven't started revising yet lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syedishtyaq)
    Ok, My exams are now LOL, and I haven't started revising yet lol.
    Don't worry I've only just started and mine are 2 weeks away!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry I've only just started and mine are 2 weeks away!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    May I ask how many exams you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senz72)
    May I ask how many exams you have?
    4. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    4. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    7 and I've only done two days so far.... :/

ReputationRep:
    Try to learn 5 different topics a day for each subject, ensuring you remember them all. If you have the confidence in yourself that you'll remember, you're more likely to remember it and thus not have to repeatedly go over it. Once you learn those questions, do 3 past papers on them. After that, move onto the remaining topics and keep going over them. That should take you about two days to learn a complete module. Revise the modules of the exams that are soonest (still keeping in mind your other exams are relatively soon) and revisit the soonest exams the day or two before they start (preferably two days so that you can ensure you learn all the topics that you may keep forgetting). That's what I do when I leave it too late anyway. xD

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to say I didn't take anyones advice lol.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry I didn't take my own. So how did they go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.