Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am a lesbian, and I have no lgbt friends, girls are never interested in me,only guys are. In gay clubs it's mostly men. :mad: I've been single for so long now.

ReputationRep:
    Have you thought about finding some girls only nights at gay clubs in your area? I would also recommend joining okcupid.com, even just to make friends. That's how I started meeting girls before I knew any other Queer people.

ReputationRep:
    Ebay?
    Nah try going to a lesbian bar or the like. I remember getting dragged into a botionally good one in soho... many many leabians there. Failing that there's always online dating sites?

ReputationRep:
    Go Tesco

ReputationRep:
    Be friends first of all.

Take you're time and go slow after you're friends. Appreciate their views and get to know their personality, their likes and dislikes and a small dose of disagreements.

Gradually work it up and then when you're at the point when you think the time is right, ask the big question.

If the answers a no, then keep you're head up hi and try again. It takes confidence at that point to know its their loss, and certainly not your's.

Never be upset because you don't have someone at the moment. Appreciate what you have and in time things will come to you - there's a nice quote about that.

“Appreciation, not possession, makes a thing ours.” Marty Rubin

I wish you the best.

L.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Well, hi there. :sexface:.

In all seriousness, I agree with what some posters have said. About the stages and what not.
    If you're at uni, you join a lgbt soc. Likewise, if there are any lesbian bars, go there.
    You could always join a lesbian dating site find someone there. Anyway, what I'm saying is, don't give up, I'm sure you'll find someone.

Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    Try what the other posters have said. Also, I know most unis have lgbt groups, or there may be some near where you live.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.