Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    soooo, im moving down to Pompey for my psychology placement year and need to see what there is to do out and about in the area, what is the night life like? is it cheap/expensive? just any knowledge anyone can bestow on me would be great!

ReputationRep:
    Nightlife is decent.

Lyberry is a bar / club and is open till 5 a lot of the time.

Albert road has tons of pubs and bars and is good for crawls.

guildhall has a lot of smaller bars and clubs. Most are open to around 2ish with some (Skye for example) open till 4 on occasion.

There is something going on every day of the week as an "eskimo event" type thing. So mondays will be held at tiger, tuesdays at pure, wednesdays at popworld and fleet, thursdays at liquid and envy on fridays as a pure/lyberry combo. If you go to any of these events on the proper night it is guaranteed to be packed and maybe have a special deal on drinks. This might change after September but I doubt it.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.