Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    Do you know anyone personally that you hate so much (ie you hope they die). If so what is the reason for the hate.

Am not not going to lie but there is this one person I hate so much that I wish them harm for the things they have done and said to me. They didn't do anything illegal but they are a really nasty individual. Is this normal?

ReputationRep:
    yes, myself ( at times )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madfish)
    yes, myself ( at times )
    Why?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    People who hate brown bread

In all seriousness, no. I don't think I could hate someone that much for a sustained period of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatebrownbread)
    Why?
    I have just done a lot of stupid things in my youth that have got me into a lot of **** with my parents etc

ReputationRep:
    I don't personally know anybody that I hate that much. Although, there are plenty on brutal dictators I'd be happy to see dead.

ReputationRep:
    There's a few people I wouldn't mind seeing getting hit by a train and a couple more that if I had the last bit of water in the world I would quite happily water my plants than give to them..

ReputationRep:
    There is this one guy i hate and although I don't hope he will die, i will be ecstatic to never have to see him again. He has made my life hell for 5 months all because we were sort of seeing each other and it had died out and he saw that I was chatting to someone new so tried to turn my friends against me with a sob story and made up rumours to put me down.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't want them dead, but if they died, I'm not complaining!

My hate is short lived though, I can hate for about 24 hours max. I mean full on hate

ReputationRep:
    I do hate a couple people, with maybe one who I hate so much I wish they were dead.

ReputationRep:
    Hate is a very strong word.

From what I see, hating someone else, having a grudge against them, is just a weakness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I wouldn't want them dead, but if they died, I'm not complaining!

My hate is short lived though, I can hate for about 24 hours max. I mean full on hate
    This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheReckless)
    This
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, several people.

ReputationRep:
    I have done in the past, but not anymore

ReputationRep:
    Hate is too strong of a word. But I only hate people's actions rather than "them".

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate anybody. Hating someone sort of implies you care.

There are 2 or 3 people that I am uncaring about. They took advantage of my willingness to please people and then totally betrayed me. Sounds dramatic but it's true.

In my opinion they aren't worth my effort to hate them and I would rather have someone hate me than be neutral because then at least I know I annoy them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jimmy Saville

EDIT: Just read your OP fully and you said 'personally. So no, I don't think I hate anyone.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure most people hate Hitler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatebrownbread)
    Do you know anyone personally that you hate so much (ie you hope they die). If so what is the reason for the hate.

Am not not going to lie but there is this one person I hate so much that I wish them harm for the things they have done and said to me. They didn't do anything illegal but they are a really nasty individual. Is this normal?
    Well I think I hate you coz you hate brown bread xD I LAWV BRAWN BRED. I'm kidding dw.
    I'm not sure, when I get to the point of even faintly disliking somebody I sort of chuck them off an emotional cliff in my brain. Where I have physically no feeling towards them. Just numb. They're the equivalent used toilet paper roll covered in pins of death and soaked in death juice. -.- QUITE a graphic description for a relatively straightforward empty feeling of nothing tbh. I don't really hate anybody no D:

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.