Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate anyone, as it's such a strong word.
    However, I do dislike certain nasty people in my life...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Hate is a strong word. I do dislike some people in my life but not hate them.

ReputationRep:
    Jonthan Davies the commentator, a.k.a. Jiffy

My mortal enemy!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, the guy I recently got away from.
    He said some nasty things and was even almost in jail for being caught punching me in the street by police. Only reason he wasn't is beacuse I didn't press charges. Wondering if it is too late now? lol

I was warned by his ex that he was abusive. Oops I'll listen in future! lol I was already in love with him by the time he showed that side of him.

He also screamed at my parents for no reason while staying at their house and would insult me until I cried and then avoid me knowing that I was upset. He was a disguisting person who never cared.

Perhaps this kind of hate will pass though? I know I disliked my other exs after breaking up but then it passed pretty quickly. I've got to say I didn't hate my other exs as much as this one though

Sorry for the rant. It is pretty recent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madfish)
    yes, myself ( at times )
    Same

ReputationRep:
    No because hate is a strong word. Maybe dislike, but not hate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by und3niable_)
    Same
    awww poor us x

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I hate anyone to be honest.

There are people who have really hurt me and who make me/have made me angry, but I wouldn't wish any of them dead.

If someone annoys/hurts me to such an extreme that I decide it isn't worth trying to resolve, I just block them out of my life, cut contact completely.
    I wouldn't even waste my time, energy or effort on hating them or even bothering to think about them.

I could do so much more with that time. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Hate is a strong word, I dislike quite a few people.

ReputationRep:
    I hate all the bullies who beat me, emotionally destroyed me and stabbed me. It drove me to suicide attempts, depression, self harm and low self esteem. So I think I have every right to wish all 7 of them dead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madfish)
    awww poor us x
    I'm sure you're fine though x

ReputationRep:
    i hate all humans

ReputationRep:
    argumentative women.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    When I was in school there were a few people I hated, but these days I think I am lucky not to hate anyone.

ReputationRep:
    I hate my rapist. Not sure I want him dead though. I'd settle for him not continuing to torment me with threats and for people to realise he's not actually a 'wonderful guy'

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how it's possibly to have a strong personality and strong opinions on things and not hate anyone.

Personally I can't stand two-faced people, the backstabbing *******s.

ReputationRep:
    Haha this thread was made for me!
    Yes I hate way too many people, and judging by everyone elses posts, I think I might need help. I find it so easy to hate people :/

ReputationRep:
    I try not to hate people, just what they do, but there are a couple of people that I can't see any good in and actively despise. One is manipulative and traitorous, and has proven himself to be so on numerous occasions both to myself and various friends; the other is an ignorant bully who seems to take pride in being that way. I think the main trait that they share that enables me to properly hate them is the fact that they both have far more in life than they deserve, have often hurt people along the way to get there, and despite realising that show absolutely no remorse or gratitude for their position (instead smugness and misplaced pride are the order of the day).

Wow, I never knew it was possible to get so philosophical about hate!

ReputationRep:
    I definitely hate these guys:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

In this case, "hate" is too soft of a word.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Hate is a very strong word and I don't have the time or energy to be bothering about someone else that much.

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.