Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    hi

i am a prospective nursing student and today on the news there were discussing whether and when will this new framework start ???

ReputationRep:
    It's still early days, I doubt it will affect students applying this autumn and anyway it'll go tits up like everything else this shower of a government comes up with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I saw this on a BBC article this morning. It's pretty mean really, but I think it's part of some action plans some advisors have come up with, to deal with the problem of hospitals not being caring enough? I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't follow that particular one up. It's got it's flaws. Would the government be willing to pay higher wages to nurses having to go through this before starting the degree? Especially when we need more, not fewer nurses, and we can't even afford to employ enough nurses atm. This would put people off following the career path. And it might not even work that well.

ReputationRep:
    I heard the headline but my children didn't cooperate with me hearing it properly. I did wonder when it would begin however when you think about how far along the application process they are for September start there is no way they could implement it this year. I think if and I mean if it is implemented it will take some time.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it will happen, at least not in the form that is being proposed today. Its typical kneejerk tory bull****. Totally unworkable.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.