The Student Room Group

Gay or Bisexual?

I have always thought I was straight, but I've been having doubts.
I feel like I'm quite a bit more attracted to guys more than girls, but the idea of having a boyfriend doesn't really appeal to me as much as having a girlfriend.
Also in future I would want a wife, but I'm not sure whether that is because that's what society expects, and the way I have been brought up or because I like women.

Not much detail but happy to expand on these points if anyone has any questions to help with your answers.

Thanks
Reply 1
Hard to say really without actually knowing you. How old are you? Have you been in relationships in the past?
Reply 2
I'm 20 and haven't been in a relationship before.

I have never slept with a girl either, although I have had a (protected) one night stand with a guy.
Reply 3
I'm 20. I've never been in a relationship.

I've never had sex with a girl, but I had a protected one noght stand with a guy.
Does it matter? Go with who you like and forget about the stereotypes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm.in the same situation though I am a girl...I think if you attracted to either gender in different levels regardless of their gender it sounds as though you are bisexual. I'm just getting to grips with my sexuality my self so your not alone and there is no pressure to make a decision or even place a label on it so don't worry too much...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending