Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    ok, i've received offers from Liverpool university for english and Lancaster university for english lit and lang. Going to Lancaster open day was really helpful and showed me a lot about the teaching style and the flexibility that I really liked. The only problem is that I'm not too sure about the location. I want a good uni experience and the facilities and nightlife around Lancaster don't seem to be too great. Going to Liverpool, the open day was not helpful at all, they showed us accommodation that they said we were 9/10 not gonna get in. They didn't tell us about our individual courses or their teaching style but I liked how it was in the middle of the city with a good atmosphere. Can anyone help me in telling me what the teaching is like in Liverpool and the accommodation is like (not vine court)? ..or just tell me where to go, please:cry:

ReputationRep:
    I was considering applying for Lancaster but didn't because of it being in the middle of nowhere. I applied to Liverpool instead and it will either be my firm or insurance.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.