This discussion is closed.
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
is that it? you just phone up and say and that's it? wow...very efficient has nayone else withdrawn...what did you have to do.

dont care if this should be in the uni subforum - i'm rebelling today so nurr
Collegestudent
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
is that it? you just phone up and say and that's it? wow...very efficient has nayone else withdrawn...what did you have to do.

dont care if this should be in the uni subforum - i'm rebelling today so nurr
Withdrew?
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Collegestudent)
Withdrew?
as in told the uni i didn't want to go there anymore - withdrew my application
MC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You rebel you.
Collegestudent
Report 16 years ago
Oh right I see.
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
You rebel you.
hehe

so no one else has withdrawn??
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hehe

i have withdrawn 2 of my choices, they're takin too long to make a decision. i used the paper form thing in the guidance for applicants booklet thingy not the phone tho, didn't know u could do it over the phone!

now i have to wait for my final statement thing so i can decline all my offers
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I put my offers for Bolton in the bon fire, that was fun
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gimp)
i have withdrawn 2 of my choices, they're takin too long to make a decision. i used the paper form thing in the guidance for applicants booklet thingy not the phone tho, didn't know u could do it over the phone!

now i have to wait for my final statement thing so i can decline all my offers
well, they rejected me for the course i applied for and wanted me to come for an interview for a straightforward media studies course... n i was like nah, so though the quickest thing to do would be to ring them n say i'm not interested. they better hurry up and tell ucas though
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
When I told Warwick I didn't want to go there, they were not happy! Half the reason I didn't go with them was because they were so stuck up about their course being one of the best in the country. When I told them I didn't want their offer they were not pleased :rolleyes:
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well, they rejected me for the course i applied for and wanted me to come for an interview for a straightforward media studies course... n i was like nah, so though the quickest thing to do would be to ring them n say i'm not interested. they better hurry up and tell ucas though
oh, what uni? everything takes ages with ucas. im relying on somewhere ok to take me thru ucas extra will prob end up in mcdonalds in september.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i feel so alone! is there anyone who ISNT goin to uni???
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gimp)
oh, what uni? everything takes ages with ucas. im relying on somewhere ok to take me thru ucas extra will prob end up in mcdonalds in september.
Westminster
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ollie)
When I told Warwick I didn't want to go there, they were not happy! Half the reason I didn't go with them was because they were so stuck up about their course being one of the best in the country. When I told them I didn't want their offer they were not pleased :rolleyes:
hehe good for you. i've got an offer from them too, but i agree they are far too stuck up, and the course the is purely theoretical *is sick*
so i am not putting them down as any choice
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yep...nottingham wanted me to take a a test to determine 70 places from 700 applicants so i decided i couldn't be bothered and withdrew my application.....it means i wasn't rejected!!!

G
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hehe good for you. i've got an offer from them too, but i agree they are far too stuck up, and the course the is purely theoretical *is sick*
so i am not putting them down as any choice
Yeah, but you have to tell them your not, and be blunt!
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ollie)
Yeah, but you have to tell them your not, and be blunt!
lol - you think i should ring them up and tell them how they're not as great as they think they are and say i'm not accepting their offer nur nur nee nur nur ?????!!!!!

hmm, i think i will just put Leeds as my first choice and leave it at that. their loss anyway - they don't know how wonderful i am
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol - you think i should ring them up and tell them how they're not as great as they think they are and say i'm not accepting their offer nur nur nee nur nur ?????!!!!!

hmm, i think i will just put Leeds as my first choice and leave it at that. their loss anyway - they don't know how wonderful i am
Ok, well at least send an email saying 'Thanks for the offer however I have decided that the course at x, is better suited to me than what you have to offer.'
TK
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ollie)
Ok, well at least send an email saying 'Thanks for the offer however I have decided that the course at x, is better suited to me than what you have to offer.'
hmm...where exactly did this deep hatred for Warwick stem from Ollie? maybe if TVU were to replace the 'x'?
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hmm...where exactly did this deep hatred for Warwick stem from Ollie? maybe if TVU were to replace the 'x'?
x=ex=exeter

They thought that me turning them down for Exeter was an insult!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (61)
52.59%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8.62%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
12.07%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (28)
24.14%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.59%

Watched Threads