Turn on thread page Beta

I think just Withdrew watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    is that it? you just phone up and say and that's it? wow...very efficient has nayone else withdrawn...what did you have to do.

dont care if this should be in the uni subforum - i'm rebelling today so nurr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    is that it? you just phone up and say and that's it? wow...very efficient has nayone else withdrawn...what did you have to do.

dont care if this should be in the uni subforum - i'm rebelling today so nurr
    Withdrew?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Collegestudent)
    Withdrew?
    as in told the uni i didn't want to go there anymore - withdrew my application

ReputationRep:
    You rebel you.

ReputationRep:
    Oh right I see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    You rebel you.
    hehe

so no one else has withdrawn??

ReputationRep:
    hehe

i have withdrawn 2 of my choices, they're takin too long to make a decision. i used the paper form thing in the guidance for applicants booklet thingy not the phone tho, didn't know u could do it over the phone!

now i have to wait for my final statement thing so i can decline all my offers

ReputationRep:
    I put my offers for Bolton in the bon fire, that was fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i have withdrawn 2 of my choices, they're takin too long to make a decision. i used the paper form thing in the guidance for applicants booklet thingy not the phone tho, didn't know u could do it over the phone!

now i have to wait for my final statement thing so i can decline all my offers
    well, they rejected me for the course i applied for and wanted me to come for an interview for a straightforward media studies course... n i was like nah, so though the quickest thing to do would be to ring them n say i'm not interested. they better hurry up and tell ucas though

ReputationRep:
    When I told Warwick I didn't want to go there, they were not happy! Half the reason I didn't go with them was because they were so stuck up about their course being one of the best in the country. When I told them I didn't want their offer they were not pleased :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    well, they rejected me for the course i applied for and wanted me to come for an interview for a straightforward media studies course... n i was like nah, so though the quickest thing to do would be to ring them n say i'm not interested. they better hurry up and tell ucas though
    oh, what uni? everything takes ages with ucas. im relying on somewhere ok to take me thru ucas extra will prob end up in mcdonalds in september.

ReputationRep:
    i feel so alone! is there anyone who ISNT goin to uni???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    oh, what uni? everything takes ages with ucas. im relying on somewhere ok to take me thru ucas extra will prob end up in mcdonalds in september.
    Westminster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    When I told Warwick I didn't want to go there, they were not happy! Half the reason I didn't go with them was because they were so stuck up about their course being one of the best in the country. When I told them I didn't want their offer they were not pleased :rolleyes:
    hehe good for you. i've got an offer from them too, but i agree they are far too stuck up, and the course the is purely theoretical *is sick*
    so i am not putting them down as any choice

ReputationRep:
    Yep...nottingham wanted me to take a a test to determine 70 places from 700 applicants so i decided i couldn't be bothered and withdrew my application.....it means i wasn't rejected!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    hehe good for you. i've got an offer from them too, but i agree they are far too stuck up, and the course the is purely theoretical *is sick*
    so i am not putting them down as any choice
    Yeah, but you have to tell them your not, and be blunt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    Yeah, but you have to tell them your not, and be blunt!
    lol - you think i should ring them up and tell them how they're not as great as they think they are and say i'm not accepting their offer nur nur nee nur nur ?????!!!!!

hmm, i think i will just put Leeds as my first choice and leave it at that. their loss anyway - they don't know how wonderful i am

ReputationRep:
    lol - you think i should ring them up and tell them how they're not as great as they think they are and say i'm not accepting their offer nur nur nee nur nur ?????!!!!!

hmm, i think i will just put Leeds as my first choice and leave it at that. their loss anyway - they don't know how wonderful i am
    Ok, well at least send an email saying 'Thanks for the offer however I have decided that the course at x, is better suited to me than what you have to offer.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    Ok, well at least send an email saying 'Thanks for the offer however I have decided that the course at x, is better suited to me than what you have to offer.'
    hmm...where exactly did this deep hatred for Warwick stem from Ollie? maybe if TVU were to replace the 'x'?

ReputationRep:
    hmm...where exactly did this deep hatred for Warwick stem from Ollie? maybe if TVU were to replace the 'x'?
    x=ex=exeter

They thought that me turning them down for Exeter was an insult!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.