Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Guys would you do this or does he no longer like me? Watch

Sorry to anon again mods

Guy ive been hanging out with and we both like each other because weve said.

Anyway, hes always texting me all the time and vice versa.

But yesterday he only text a few times and today he just hasnt (even though hes been doing nothing all day). In all fairness I was bit abrupt with him yesterday over text because i feel he keeps changing his mind over what he wants.

So guys, would you stop texting a girl you liked? Hes still talking to me on facebook, just stopped texting. If yes then why?

scrap that hes ignoring me on facebook too- first time ever.

We were friends before all this, whats happening!

ReputationRep:
    You initiate the texting too right ? Some guys might take the sign that they always initiate conversation that the girl isnt really interested and your simply pestering them . Maybe he just wants a little space , its only a day !

ReputationRep:
    This is what happens to people who text all the bloody time but rarely ever talk alone face to face.

If you really want to know, how about seeing him?

ReputationRep:
    A - He could be... BUSY?? :rolleyes:

B - He could have run out of credit/texts?

C - You're overreacting and being clingy? Never a good look

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by danielnkwocha)
    A - He could be... BUSY?? :rolleyes:

B - He could have run out of credit/texts?

C - You're overreacting and being clingy? Never a good look

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He text me to say he doesnt think he can meet now on friday.

We were also supposed to be meeting tonight (preplans) but he never bothered texting me about it.

He always texts throughout the day and facebook and always seems really happy to be talking to me.

Then the past few days (particluarly today) he just hasnt bothered, and when we did talk he sounded really put out.

I told him how i felt, and he said ''thanks for telling me'' and left it at that.

I dont mnd that he doesnt like me, but he has led me on for weeks, otherwise why would he tell me things like ''your beautiful'' ''i really like you '' ''wish we could be more than friends''.

Yeh- clearly! Then he ignores me, i admit how i feel and suddenley he isnt interested.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.