Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You will have no doubt heard of David Ike, ridiculed by the mainstream media cartels which is of very little surprise given he seeks to expose them for what he thinks they are. "Society needs to grow up and become adults as our childlike mentality is forcing us to go down irrelevant tangents". As well as criticising people discussing things on forums he also tells us that "the state are going to microchip your children and grandchild."

To hear more about the real world order and gain an insight into the mind of this maverick look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQqkzr_PG60

What is your opinion of David Ike - a nutter or a voice of reason exposing the powers that pull the strings?

ReputationRep:
    I think he is a nutter.

He is potentially harmful too. If you look at some of the stuff on his official forum, you will see quite a lot of bad advice which could (and does) lead people into trouble. Just look at the Freeman of the Land section.

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for him, he obviously had a pretty bad mental breakdown very much in front of the public eye and was badly ridiculed by the media during what was a difficult time for him. Although his ideas are completely crazy and I don't take anything he says seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Is this the crazy reptile guy?

ReputationRep:
    He has made some crazy allegations about the late Jimmy Saville.

ReputationRep:
    he's probably the most full-of-**** human being that exists

ReputationRep:
    He's a racist.

ReputationRep:
    He's just a tinfoil hat merchant with the media spotlight, rather than the psychiatrist's notepad.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't he believe the Royal Family are space lizards? How could he possibly be anything but a nutter?

ReputationRep:
    David Ike? The lizard guy? A voice of reason?

Uh, no.

That said, he's clearly quite ill. I can only hope he recovers some day.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's safe to say: no
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    My opinion of him is that he's a delusional maniac who has abandoned reason in order to promote some weird agenda of conspiracy theories without so much as a speck of evidence to their name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miser)
    My opinion of him is that he's a delusional maniac who has abandoned reason in order to promote some weird agenda of conspiracy theories without so much as a speck of evidence to their name.
    He was once one of the main leaders of your Green Party. Space lizards, the idea that we're all going to die from man-made global warming etc - its all crazy nonsense and you nutters need to go get a life.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Super Cicero)
    He was once one of the main leaders of your Green Party. Space lizards, the idea that we're all going to die from man-made global warming etc - its all crazy nonsense and you nutters need to go get a life.
    Condemnation by association? Imaginative.

ReputationRep:
    Really, unlike the space lizard *******s there is actually scientific evidence supporting the process of man-made climate change. No-ones ever presented me evidence that the Queen is a lizard.

ReputationRep:
    Not great with logic, are ya?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.