The Student Room Group

Help deciding which university for Nursing!!

Hi All

I'm new to this and couldn't seem to find a thread that is relevant to helping choose a university after being offered places!!

So here's the thing, I have been to 4 interviews and been offered 3 conditional places but I cannot decide which to go to and would like a bit of advice from people who go there or are thinking of going etc.

The unis are Lincoln, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire (Aylesbury campus). Does anyone have any experience/thoughts/advice on which of these is the best for nursing, has best facilities etc?!

Someone please help me!!! I need unbiased people to help me out, Thanks
I know you wanted unbiased opinions, I have applied for both Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. I ended up withdrawing my application from beds as I weren't to happy with my experience of the interview, I didn't exactly feel as if I could spend the next three years here. I have however firmed my conditional offer for herts. I completely loved the uni and the atmosphere.

If I was in your situation, I would research all three uni's and right a pros and cons list. Then number them from the list of pros. Unless, of course you felt more comfortable at one, then the other, go down that route.

Hope this helps :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest