Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just came across this privatly owned student accommodation in Stirling, Midpoint Apartments - does anybody have any experience with them?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    If you are coming into first year, just go into University accommodation or you will struggle to make friends.

If not, I still wouldn't advise going to them as I have heard them to be terrible landlords who don't get round to fixing anything for weeks on end.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I'll be fourth year, so I've already had the whole halls experience
    Are they even worse than Grant management?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gannet)
    Thanks, I'll be fourth year, so I've already had the whole halls experience
    Are they even worse than Grant management?
    What's wrong with Grant? :yikes:
    I'm with them next year...

ReputationRep:
    Well, they never answered our requests or it took them a long time to get back to us, never repaired anything on time (the rain pipe broke off during the Christmas holidays, they hadn't fixed it by June), made promises they didn't keep (like someone would come and do the garden) - so all in all not the best experience. But for you I hope they have changed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.