Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Insanity Watch

ReputationRep:
    Insanity is a marketing ploy.

A little about me...I am a natural bodybuilder and trainer...I have tried so many different ways of training and dieting.

What needs to be understood with working out is that its all pretty much the same thing just marketed and applied differently. st the end of the day in simple terms it all comes down to the achieved heart rate against macros and calories in/out.

working out is working out regardless how it is marketed.

think of it like this...I think that anybody who works out should be proud...Insanity is not a great program as it over looks the majority of the principles of fitness...It's not something I would invest in as it is just a marketing ploy...most people see results because any change from being inactive will be positive. I wish you well with your goals.

ReputationRep:
    You lot are INSANE!

ReputationRep:
    Dont care if it is a marketing ploy! it works everybodys happy. Im also thin

ReputationRep:
    "Did I ever tell you the DEFINITION of insanity?"- Far Cry 3
    I'm bored, whats insanity? what sort of work out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctor123)
    "Did I ever tell you the DEFINITION of insanity?"- Far Cry 3
    I'm bored, whats insanity? what sort of work out?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcsewEUNkn4

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone tried Insanity: Asylum vol 1 and/or vol 2?
    I personally became a fan of Vol 1 (having gone through Insanity first), and even more so of vol. 2. At the moment trying to increase my weights from measly 6.5 kg to something more substantial. But it's hard...

ReputationRep:
    I tried and gave up but not because I couldn't do it (I pushed myself as far as I could) but the only ****ing part of my house where I could do it comfortably happens to be tiled. So as I progress the floor becomes slippery, which consequently screws the rest of the workout up!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.