Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello I have recently received an offer for Midwifery, and was wondering where people placed at QMC have chosen for their accommodation?

Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lottiemeg)
    Hello I have recently received an offer for Midwifery, and was wondering where people placed at QMC have chosen for their accommodation?

Thanks x
    I'm not a Nursing/Midwifery student, but with the proximity to University Park, Jubilee, Dunkirk/Lenton, and the off-campus halls, I know that students choose to live all over - you have some of the best options really!

Hope you're excited for starting!! x

ReputationRep:

Thanks x

Same I've being offered a place for main campus in September and I'm looking for accommodation. On my interview day they told us that most nursing and midwifery students live at Raleigh park as its a 5 minute walk from QMC where most of our lectures are, so I think that I'm going to put Raleigh down as my first choice and then maybe Broadgate or St Peters. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midwife2be:))
    Same I've being offered a place for main campus in September and I'm looking for accommodation. On my interview day they told us that most nursing and midwifery students live at Raleigh park as its a 5 minute walk from QMC where most of our lectures are, so I think that I'm going to put Raleigh down as my first choice and then maybe Broadgate or St Peters. What about you?
    Hello I've also been allocated main campus in Sept, nice to meet you! And ooh didn't know that, I put St Peters en-suite as my first choice, then Broadgate, THEN Raleigh- kind of regretting that now you've said about most nursing/midwifery being at Raleigh! but all are a bus ride away I suppose have you firmed yet? xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    I'm not a Nursing/Midwifery student, but with the proximity to University Park, Jubilee, Dunkirk/Lenton, and the off-campus halls, I know that students choose to live all over - you have some of the best options really!

Hope you're excited for starting!! x
    Oooh great, love how all the halls are in proximity to each other settled on Self-catered in the end. And yes I am very excited to start, wish it was September already! x

ReputationRep:
    Hello I've also been allocated main campus in Sept, nice to meet you! And ooh didn't know that, I put St Peters en-suite as my first choice, then Broadgate, THEN Raleigh- kind of regretting that now you've said about most nursing/midwifery being at Raleigh! but all are a bus ride away I suppose have you firmed yet? xxx
    Yeah I'm sure all the accommodation is pretty similar I've firmed Nottingham at main campus for September 2013 start, can't wait !! Does that mean that you have as well if you have applied for accommodation ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have just got an offer for Nottingham September start eeek sooo exciting im currently working my butt off to get the grades and also trying to get organised so glad I found this because I had no Idea where to book accommodation for but I think I'll put down St. Peters then Raleigh im so so so excited to start!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SPLASTOW4)
    Hey I have just got an offer for Nottingham September start eeek sooo exciting im currently working my butt off to get the grades and also trying to get organised so glad I found this because I had no Idea where to book accommodation for but I think I'll put down St. Peters then Raleigh im so so so excited to start!
    Congratulations! What placement area have you been allocated?? I recently changed my accommodation preference to Raleigh because after a call to accommodation I was told its the best choice for nursing and midwifery as there is a free bus to city hospital and the QMC there might be buses from others but that swayed me!
    Good luck on getting your grades, hope we both pass and see eachother in sept! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Well I haven't firmed yet and I haven't gotten all my reply's yet s0 I can't firm it so I don't know where im allocated but I know I will be firming it and thanks for that advice I think I will chose Raleigh then when did you ge told where you were allocated? Yes you too I really hope we do xx

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.