Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    so this is a site that says it will write your dissertation for you, anybody got experence or if they are cowboys can you reccomend anywhere that will, cost wise it quoted 350 quid which i can afford but with the fact i am working 5 days a week and attending uni 1 day a week i get home from work and have just been too tired to work on it. the job i have is working where i wanted to be post uni and they have already said they dont care what grades i get as its the person and the skills that count not the piece of paper.

anyway if anyone can help or if they are crap suggest somewhere else that would be acr, i just want this degree out of my life but considering im almost done this is a massive burdon.

thanks

steve

ReputationRep:
    You can buy your dissertations? Gosh, we'll be buying family, friends and spouses next :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    cool story does anybody want to contribute anything useful?

ReputationRep:
    If they don't care what grades you get why don't you just write one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djlinus)
    cool story does anybody want to contribute anything useful?
    You are the definition of evil.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, they're not worth the money. We were shown a dissertation from a student who did exactly this, used nearly exactly the same excuse, and as much as his current employer said he did not care about results he did care about the method by which his employee went about achieving those results. Considering how everything fell about given that they did pick up on the fact that he'd submitted something which was not his own work and given that the standard was pretty poor you may as well not take the risk and just do it yourself.

If it's the person who counts what sort of message is using a dissertation writing company sending? Not a very good one.

Alternatively you should pay someone who is at least bright enough to piece together your dissertation ideas into something vaguely unique and usable. They'll be cheaper and you'll be less likely to be found out but even then is it really worth it?

If they genuinely do not care about your grade rather than waste money on something which is largely substandard just do a dissertation as/when you can. Alternatively you may even have to think about whether it's worth asking for a day off every now and then so you can concentrate on this dissertation.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.