Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    This question is being asked on the behalf of a friend-
    A friend of mine currently lives in Australia. They would like to go to uni in the UK, but they have health issues and very little money. They are relatively smart - so would a scholarship be an option? They are predicted to get a 92 ATAR or whatever its called in Australia.
    Any advice/help would be much appreciated in how to approach/ whether it would be possible going to uni in the UK.

    Hey,just bumping this up for you, don't know the answer though sorry.
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.