Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

Anyone going to be joining me in sept at mmu?
    Changed my course from English to Events so missed the open day for events!

Super excited!

Peace!

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I'll be doing events managment aswell in sept - iv just switched over!!

Cant wait♡

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DebbieJo)
    Hi

I'll be doing events managment aswell in sept - iv just switched over!!

Cant wait♡

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awwww awesome
    what did you switch over from. I've switched from English to events

ReputationRep:
    I was doin business economics but I hated it lol so im going back into first year for events management

Im in cambridge halls atm aswell seen on your post you wanted to know about these halls: theyre pretty good for location to all the bars and nightlife, city centre is walking distance and the business school is literally next door. Theres 10 to each flat and its mixed boys and girls so its plenty of fun!

Anything else you need to know about halls just give me a shout

Roll on sept!!!! xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was doin business economics but I hated it lol so im going back into first year for events management

Im in cambridge halls atm aswell seen on your post you wanted to know about these halls: theyre pretty good for location to all the bars and nightlife, city centre is walking distance and the business school is literally next door. Theres 10 to each flat and its mixed boys and girls so its plenty of fun!

Anything else you need to know about halls just give me a shout

Roll on sept!!!! xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry I am rather nosey , like to know what i'm getting myself in for haha!

Awww it sounds wicked! Is cambridge the 'party' halls as it were.
    I'm 22 so i hope im not put with older people who are no fun due to my age haha! yeah super excited to go!
    So what are the best nights to go out on ? i heard its monday nights at 5th avenue

xx

ReputationRep:
    Heyyyy I'm 20, I will also be joining u in sept for events management! Can't waitttt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalierb)
    Heyyyy I'm 20, I will also be joining u in sept for events management! Can't waitttt!
    Awww wicked!! helllloooo! What halls you staying in and where abouts you from??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaLouise55)
    Awww wicked!! helllloooo! What halls you staying in and where abouts you from??
    hiaaaa ive applied for oxford court cuz I wanted my own bathroom haha! what about you? I'm from Nuneaton, its near Coventry, u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalierb)
    hiaaaa ive applied for oxford court cuz I wanted my own bathroom haha! what about you? I'm from Nuneaton, its near Coventry, u?
    I'm gonna go cambridge me thinks. Just because you only do university once so i thought save ny money with the en suite ha. I like in a village just outside Scunthorpe. Dunno if you have heard. If you have seen skint. Its really not like that ha x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the late reply .. just noticed you had replied lol

There are loads of nights in manchester depends on what you like and what you don't ...

Are 5th Ave, factory, 42's, south, BASSFACE SOUND CONTROL is my fav its a pretty good night! It's on wednesdays and factory is on thursdays £1 in and £1 a drink it can get messy lol.

You have some upmarket nights at deansgate locks for when you wanna get glammed up! You'll figure it all out when you get here though at freshers week

When are you moving in? Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And I just found out aswell that the campus has moved to all saints and not hollings so that means lectures are closer!!

WINNING HAHA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the late reply .. just noticed you had replied lol

There are loads of nights in manchester depends on what you like and what you don't ...

Are 5th Ave, factory, 42's, south, BASSFACE SOUND CONTROL is my fav its a pretty good night! It's on wednesdays and factory is on thursdays £1 in and £1 a drink it can get messy lol.

You have some upmarket nights at deansgate locks for when you wanna get glammed up! You'll figure it all out when you get here though at freshers week

When are you moving in? Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    awww that sounds mint . I'm sure i will find it all out where was the campus before ! Thanks for all your help! Not sure when am moving in :/ i know you can move in on the 21st onwards. Rather get there early as possible i guess but freshers starts 23rd so i dunno lol xx

ReputationRep:
    I am also doing event management! cant wait to get to manchester. when is everyone moving in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bex shaw)
    I am also doing event management! cant wait to get to manchester. when is everyone moving in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hellloooo . Moving in on the 21st. Think thats the earliest move in date ? When are you ?? Am off into cambridge hopefuly anyways

ReputationRep:
    I wasnt sure when the move in date was but will be moving in at the earliest for sure! I'm from leeds and I have but to go into briar fields and some others i can't remember haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.