ReputationRep:
    Hi again! I'm here to suggest yet another suggestion - soundcloud BBCode integration.

We have threads such as What are you listening to right now? And what is your favourite song? and it would be good if you could embed soundcloud waveform players into your posts. It would also be good as you could put playlists - onto your profile or signature in a quite compact player which would be really nice and convenient. If Vimeo and Youtube etc. can have embedding I don't see why not.

Also Soundcloud have an official blogpost on how to do so here:

https://blog.soundcloud.com/2009/07/...cloud-bb-code/

Thanks

I'm somewhat familiar with Soundcloud but would you say it's popular and comes up a lot on this forum? If so, this sounds really promising and would be a great addition, especially for Music. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    I'm somewhat familiar with Soundcloud but would you say it's popular and comes up a lot on this forum? If so, this sounds really promising and would be a great addition, especially for Music. :yep:
    I see it linked every so often and I link it all of the time - but I can imagine that sometimes people don't link it because you can't integrate it. Soundcloud is still only starting to get really popular so it seems though as I've noticed a lot of my IRL friends have only been starting to jump onto the bandwagon recently.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.