Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Most negged post on TSR? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What is the most negged post on TSR? I will try to make it this one. So here it goes:

I bet the most negged post on TSR was someone commenting on Islam.

ReputationRep:
    You might just break the record now.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Nah, that won't work. You need to go and say something really offensive without making it completely obvious that it's deliberate.

Now, away. Go do the task the Universe has set for you.

ReputationRep:
    I had a post negged 157 times before the thread got deleted. Some of the hardcore trolls on here have no doubt got more though
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    ISA here's got to be up there: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1510490

ReputationRep:
    I've got 54 negs once, lol
    • TSR Support Team
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    As this guy was saying, ISA holds the record, unconfirmed, but still I haven't seen a post that got more negged :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    As this guy was saying, ISA holds the record, unconfirmed, but still I haven't seen a post that got more negged :rofl:
    Yeah, ISAs got the esteemed "record".

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, that most from IMO didn't even deserve all those negs...

ReputationRep:
    I remember that post, knew you were gonna send me to that one.

(Original post by Jordan_1)
    To be fair, that most from IMO didn't even deserve all those negs...
    It's because it's ISA and she's been a ****, 2 years ago in her prime she was an annoying ****er. She isn't around as much anymore though :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)

It's because it's ISA and she's been a ****, 2 years ago in her prime she was an annoying ****er. She isn't around as much anymore though :sad:
    Ahh I see, never even heard of 'her' before. Btw nice quote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)

I miss her signature about Oxbridge boys.
    And her Justin Beiber phase.

ReputationRep:
    I got about 20 negs on one before and it was only there for about 30mins and then the thread got delete ... that post had potential :cool: I must admit it was very very offensive and sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popppppy)
    why

ReputationRep:
    Woah! How did it get so many? The post is over the top sure but wow!

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap I was expecting maybe 50-100 negs on the ISA one but ****ing hell. People really do take their alma matter seriously huh? Not sure whether the negs were due to her *****y tone, jealousy or just hardcore trolling and dedication.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popppppy)
    That was a painful era to live through.

I also assumed that she was actually an extremely camp he. I'm not too sure what gave me that impression though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arkhamz)
    Holy crap I was expecting maybe 50-100 negs on the ISA one but ****ing hell. People really do take their alma matter seriously huh? Not sure whether the negs were due to her *****y tone, jealousy or just hardcore trolling and dedication.
    The more negs it has, the more likely it is for someone else is to neg it imo.

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually surprised that imso's infamous Cambridge/Manchester University post hasn't been deleted yet. Or would it be criminal to do so? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabzqt)
    The more negs it has, the more likely it is for someone else is to neg it imo.
    Yeah I think you're right. Though it's only a neg, I doubt I'd spiral into depression over it.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.