Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Got an A overall; somehow I got full marks in the exam? I was convinced I would drop to a B so I am over the moon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeneralStudent95)
    Got an A overall; somehow I got full marks in the exam? I was convinced I would drop to a B so I am over the moon.
    Same!!! I was so convinced I'd got a B, anyway I'm not complaining

ReputationRep:
    I am absolutely fuming that I got a C in the exam when my coursework and exam for this year and last year was all A's!

ReputationRep:
    Got a total of 183/200, pretty happy with that, now to push on for next year

ReputationRep:
    99% so happy!

ReputationRep:
    this exam got me into uni lol because it brought my whole A2 grade up. i retook it and got an A this time after getting a C last year

ReputationRep:
    I also got full marks in the exam - I have no idea how! But it's thrown me so much, because I was planning on dropping English - guess not now...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissDancer)
    I also got full marks in the exam - I have no idea how! But it's thrown me so much, because I was planning on dropping English - guess not now...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done! I guess most of us TSRians done well in the test. Like you, I was convinced I dropped down in the test and was literally gobsmacked by the result.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeneralStudent95)
    Well done! I guess most of us TSRians done well in the test. Like you, I was convinced I dropped down in the test and was literally gobsmacked by the result.
    I see you got full marks in the exam, well done to you too! I'm obviously happy with my result, but it has made me reconsider my uni course choice...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMissDancer)
    I see you got full marks in the exam, well done to you too! I'm obviously happy with my result, but it has made me reconsider my uni course choice...
    Why, what were you considering? I am hoping to do Law; got my 4As yesterday so just need to keep it up next year. All this talking of dropping a subject has me stumped though; do I drop one to focus on other subjects despite having good grades in my current subjects?

ReputationRep:
    I got 117/120 I couldn't believe it, thought I had gotten a B

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the link for the grade boundaries for OCR, I'm so stumped as to how I got an A

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    SOOO HAPPY!! i GOT 110/120 UMS on EXAM Even though i didnt finish reading my bloody jane eyre book

ReputationRep:
    Do you know if many people got below As/Bs? Like in your class?

ReputationRep:
    Guys I got 93/120 in the exam which was a B

Can someone tell me the grade boundaries as to how close I was to an A.
    I got an A overall thanks to my coursework.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nay95)
    Does anyone have the link for the grade boundaries for OCR, I'm so stumped as to how I got an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what was your ums?

ReputationRep:
    I'm really p***ed. I got a B in the exam (though my teacher predicted me an E ), while I got a D in the coursework, therefore ending up with a C. My coursework teacher marked my coursework as an A, so why did the grade boundaries suddenly shoot up? So not happy so I'm demanding a remark come September.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spartz)
    Guys I got 93/120 in the exam which was a B

Can someone tell me the grade boundaries as to how close I was to an A.
    I got an A overall thanks to my coursework.
    You had to get 96 UMS for an A so you weren't far off at all, probably only one or two marks off actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentone)
    Do you know if many people got below As/Bs? Like in your class?
    Majority of my class got either B, C or D only 2 got As and my class has 25 students !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniGirl_x)
    SOOO HAPPY!! i GOT 110/120 UMS on EXAM Even though i didnt finish reading my bloody jane eyre book
    Haha me too, I got 110 too....the hard work payed off! What did you get in the coursework? (Congrats on those who got what they wanted, especially the 100 percenters )

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.