Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Hi. I came to uk in august 2009, so over 3 years and started in year 10.
    My dad's a religious worker and he lives at the temple while i live with my mum and brother at my aunt's house which is 5 minutes away from temple. My dad's the only one who earns in the family. On ucas and school, i'm using my home address but when it says household income, would i still fill my dad's income even though his address is different? Im a bit confused.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Official TSR Representative

    Hi bhawanbajwa,

    Yes if your parents are still together as a couple then you would use your Dad's income details.

    The term household income doesn't refer specifically to where he physically is but rather to whether he contributes financially to you and your family. You can continue to use your own address details for your application.

    Hope this helps,
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.