Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ANYBODY who's been accepted for York St John Upper Primary PGCE 2013/2014?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically there's me and 2 other girls who have been accepted for the course and we're looking into renting a house in York. It's 4 bedrooms though so we're looking for someone who might want to share a house with us

If anybody's up for it, please get in touch!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I know this is completely off topic but I have my interview for Upper primary next week. I'm prepped for QTS and continually going over the written paper, but I'm unsure about my group task, how did you find it? What did you do? Its very lenient in what they said you could do, but I don't want to go off on a tangent.

Hope you find a final house mate!!

Thanks in advance

Amie

ReputationRep:
    The group task is really not as scary as it seems, it's quite fun actually I taught a number trick . Everyone did completely different things. I'm sure you'll be fine! Hope it goes well, good luck

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.