Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have completed 2 years of a foundation degree and started the 3rd year BA top-up, however I left this course before xmas and have now got a place on a new 1year BA top-up course. I know that I can apply for 4years finance so should get funding however I am unsure how to fill in the application forms.
    Do I put that I have a degree (FdA which I completed) or do I put the details of the BA that I withdrew from??
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Emma,

    You only need to include the details of the qualifications that you have actually completed and gained. You should indicate that you have a foundation and you will also be asked on the app whether you are undertaking a top-up year.

    Hope this helps,

University open days

  1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.