The Student Room Group

Signs

What are the signs of a man liking you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
he's interested in you - starts conversations with you, leans in when you speak, listens, gives compliments, asks if you're single, smiles, buys you a drink etc. look at his body language mainly
There are loads of articles in magazines and online that will tell you about the 'signs', but to be honest those such as smiling, eye contact, laughing at jokes and remembering things you say can just be the normal behaviour of a sociable and confident person, and then other 'signs' such as nervousness, fidgeting, blushing and lack of eye contact (contradiction, I know) can be the normal behaviour of a more shy and reserved person. Some people grab every opportunity to speak to their crush whilst others completely avoid them. It's often a good idea to compare how someone acts with you with how they act with other people. Generally though you get a hunch and they're rarely way off the mark. Flirt and see what happens, and if you get good signals ask them out.
Reply 3
After 5 years of dating I have NO idea.

Let me know when you do.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Original post by mickiship2012
What are the signs of a man liking you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

different guys have different signs, me personally i just tell the girl (not that it ever worked for me) but if they enjoy talking to you, and care for you and what you have to say, then that's a pretty good sign

if in doubt ask them, but don't just come out with it, try to work it into a coversation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending