Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What are the signs of a man liking you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    he's interested in you - starts conversations with you, leans in when you speak, listens, gives compliments, asks if you're single, smiles, buys you a drink etc. look at his body language mainly

ReputationRep:
    There are loads of articles in magazines and online that will tell you about the 'signs', but to be honest those such as smiling, eye contact, laughing at jokes and remembering things you say can just be the normal behaviour of a sociable and confident person, and then other 'signs' such as nervousness, fidgeting, blushing and lack of eye contact (contradiction, I know) can be the normal behaviour of a more shy and reserved person. Some people grab every opportunity to speak to their crush whilst others completely avoid them. It's often a good idea to compare how someone acts with you with how they act with other people. Generally though you get a hunch and they're rarely way off the mark. Flirt and see what happens, and if you get good signals ask them out.

ReputationRep:
    After 5 years of dating I have NO idea.

Let me know when you do.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mickiship2012)
    What are the signs of a man liking you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    different guys have different signs, me personally i just tell the girl (not that it ever worked for me) but if they enjoy talking to you, and care for you and what you have to say, then that's a pretty good sign

if in doubt ask them, but don't just come out with it, try to work it into a coversation

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.