Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to start this course next fall?? I originally applied for the BA creative direction and got into the interview but afterwards the college told me that they would rather like to consider me for the aforementioned course (they directly invited me for an interview). The course is subjected to validation and it sounds really interesting but the introduction on the LCF site is really vague and I'd really like to know some more! So if anyone else is applying/starting that course please reply and share some thoughts! I'd appreciate it loads.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I had the exact same thing but havent had my interview yet, meant to be this thursday. Wondered if you have had yours and what it was like? I dont know what to expect because I dont know much about the course, not being the one I orginally wanted and like you said its so vague!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glosop)
    Hey, I had the exact same thing but havent had my interview yet, meant to be this thursday. Wondered if you have had yours and what it was like? I dont know what to expect because I dont know much about the course, not being the one I orginally wanted and like you said its so vague!!
    I'm having my interview this upcoming monday! I'm going to have it via phone though, because I'm in the States right now and cannot go to London.. So did you have your interview on Thursday? How did it go? Did you find out anything new about the course? I have seen something similar being offered by different european universities and it actually seems like a very interesting course!

what do you think?

xx
    eveliina

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eveliina)
    I'm having my interview this upcoming monday! I'm going to have it via phone though, because I'm in the States right now and cannot go to London.. So did you have your interview on Thursday? How did it go? Did you find out anything new about the course? I have seen something similar being offered by different european universities and it actually seems like a very interesting course!

what do you think?

xx
    eveliina
    I know you've posted this a year ago but the exact same thing happened to me today and I was hoping you could tell me more about the course. Did you start it?
    What's it like?
    How was the interview?
    I'm so curious as the offer came completely unexpected...

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.