Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Boyfriend cares more about fifa than sex. Watch

Just feel a bit annoyed really...

Summary: my boyfriend and I had sex in the night before we went to sleep and he didn't make me orgasm, in the morning I wanted to have sex so started with foreplay of just oral, but instead of him having sex with me after (full-well knowing I wanted to) just carried on until he came - so we couldn't have sex for another hour.
    Finally that hour passed and it just felt like it was a massive chore for him, so obviously I was just a bit non-responsive because he was hardly making any effort. Basically the sex recently has be absolutely lame.
    Anyway, he got all moody that I was being unresponsive and I tried to explain to him that I just felt like he seemed to be doing it because he felt he had to... Anyway he didn't try and carry on, just rolled over, started being rude about how difficult I am in bed and then just walked off. Like... great. Then came back a bit later and was like 'sorry' but we still didn't have sex.

Anyway, I tried to talk to him about it today, try and give hints as to how he could improve (because he's so freakin' tetchy if I tell him he's doing something that hurts or if I'm sore - if I do he just gets moody, rolls over and that's the end of sex for that night) so I try and phrase it in a way where it's trying to explain what I would prefer.
    Instead of actually taking the hint he just gave really non-responsive replies and told me he was too busy playing fifa. Which obviously pissed me off.

Our sex life is **** because he'd rather focus on fifa and get annoyed at me when I don't orgasm than address his (occasional) poor delivery on the sex front.

And now it just puts me off sex, because all I can think about is how I won't enjoy it next time because he'll just do the same things I don't enjoy.
    I don't want sex tips, I just want to shout at him.
    Probs not wise so maybe you guys can give me some better advice.
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Just feel a bit annoyed really...

Summary: my boyfriend and I had sex in the night before we went to sleep and he didn't make me orgasm, in the morning I wanted to have sex so started with foreplay of just oral, but instead of him having sex with me after (full-well knowing I wanted to) just carried on until he came - so we couldn't have sex for another hour.
    Finally that hour passed and it just felt like it was a massive chore for him, so obviously I was just a bit non-responsive because he was hardly making any effort. Basically the sex recently has be absolutely lame.
    Anyway, he got all moody that I was being unresponsive and I tried to explain to him that I just felt like he seemed to be doing it because he felt he had to... Anyway he didn't try and carry on, just rolled over, started being rude about how difficult I am in bed and then just walked off. Like... great. Then came back a bit later and was like 'sorry' but we still didn't have sex.

Anyway, I tried to talk to him about it today, try and give hints as to how he could improve (because he's so freakin' tetchy if I tell him he's doing something that hurts or if I'm sore - if I do he just gets moody, rolls over and that's the end of sex for that night) so I try and phrase it in a way where it's trying to explain what I would prefer.
    Instead of actually taking the hint he just gave really non-responsive replies and told me he was too busy playing fifa. Which obviously pissed me off.

Our sex life is **** because he'd rather focus on fifa and get annoyed at me when I don't orgasm than address his (occasional) poor delivery on the sex front.

And now it just puts me off sex, because all I can think about is how I won't enjoy it next time because he'll just do the same things I don't enjoy.
    I don't want sex tips, I just want to shout at him.
    Probs not wise so maybe you guys can give me some better advice.
    Maybe he feels under pressure to perform and therefore he uses fifa as comfort to escape it, however doesn't sound good that you are trying to help him improve and he is throwing it back in your face. Are you his first girlfriend? Maybe ask him why he needs to go on fifa all the time rather than spend time with you, could be as I said he feels pressured then again he may be addicted to gaming.

ReputationRep:
    FIFA 13 Ultimate Team is really easy to get hooked on.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he is building quite a team on Ultimate Team or his career mode is edging close to May and he needs all his energy for the last few games when all can be won and lost :yep:

Instead of "hinting" why not be upfront and tell him the whole shebang of what you are feeling:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have you thought of agreeing a night where it is just to two of you? Maybe go out some where, really make the effort for one another and then after remember why you are together you can hit the sheets? If a date doesn't remind you why you want one another then you might as well pack it in.

ReputationRep:
    Now I consider myself a Fifa addict in a sense, its the only game I have every bought on my Xbox, and was the reason I bought my Xbox, and while I am very very very good at it, I always strive to be better by practicing.

BUT

I would pick pussy over it any day haha

Sounds like you guys really need to both get together and have a good ole chat about whats troubling you.

ReputationRep:
    Stop having sex/any sexual activity with him? From my experience, girls can hold out far, far longer than guys.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe his sex drive isn't all that high? How often do you have sex? I mean before now?

My sex drive is at an all time low at the minute. I can go a month or more without even really thinking about it

ReputationRep:
    In fairness FIFA should take any and all priority here...

ReputationRep:
    If all you want a performing tool that makes you orgasm on demand, you can find them in Ann Summers in a range of colours.

You do not understand the pressure on men to perform. He is not having sex solely to make you orgasm, you know.

Why has nobody else picked up on this?!

ReputationRep:
    I know how he feels tbh. You can have sex for an hour tops, but you can play FIFA for 10 hours fairly easily. At least it ain't football manager, you might as well break up with him.
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    FIFA 13 Ultimate Team is really easy to get hooked on.
    Just need chiellini and buffon for my serie A team. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by az08)
    Now I consider myself a Fifa addict in a sense, its the only game I have every bought on my Xbox, and was the reason I bought my Xbox, and while I am very very very good at it, I always strive to be better by practicing.

BUT

I would pick pussy over it any day haha

Sounds like you guys really need to both get together and have a good ole chat about whats troubling you.
    I'd pick it for an hour, then proceed to use the other 17 hours I'm awake playing FIFA.

ReputationRep:
    Clearly you don´t know how much we guys love FIFA :holmes:

I could easily play 16 hours straight.

ReputationRep:
    Dump him

ReputationRep:
    ROFL fifa is crap!

ReputationRep:
    Not sure how Fifa can be preferable to gash, although I did remember enjoying fifa06 back when getting gash wasn't really legally possible.

ReputationRep:
    Give up all the hinting ****, we don't want hints that only you can understand. Tell me right out what you want, if it doesn't work, come back here to seek comfort like others do

ReputationRep:
    I'm a massive gamer, but putting games before sex..?

No words.

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like a top lad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IShouldBeRevising_)
    He sounds like a top lad.
    He is a top lad

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2013
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.