Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

do I have a moustache? please help me(pics) Watch

Please help me I know this is so stupid but i am really paranoid that my upper lip is just too hairy. I am 21 and i have only really realised that i even have this hair and i only noticed it because my boyfriend pointed it out!!! I dont know what to do ,i am scared to shave or wax or anything because i dont want it to grow in thicker or darker but it is really bothering me. it is really light and it looks white!! so there is no point in bleaching it because that wont do anything for me. it is horrible and i thought maybe it was normal but then i started looking at girls top lips (omg i sound like a complete weirdo!) and they dont have any!! only one of my friends does but people at school used to call her hitler because it is dark and noticable but mines isnt dark just really really fuzzy!!

HELPAttachment 205140

sorry i know the picture isnt amazing but it is a lot furrier than that but for some reason you can only see it at the sides on this pic but it is furry on the whole damn thing!

ReputationRep:
    "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

ReputationRep:
    yes..thats so disgusting

ReputationRep:
    no image

ReputationRep:
    Can't post pictures as anonymous. Needs to be linked from a separate site.

i dont know how to attach it !!! ARGH!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/nw12g ok this is it!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/nw12g ok this is it!
    (Original post by Think89)
    "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

(Original post by jkpmc)
    yes..thats so disgusting

(Original post by rizzl8)
    no image

(Original post by So Instinct)
    Can't post pictures as anonymous. Needs to be linked from a separate site.

ReputationRep:
    What are you trying to do, grow a van dyke?

EDIT- Just read your post properly, it's not too bad!!

ReputationRep:
    You have very fine, light facial hair yes. Most women do though, at least yours is quite light. I'd invest in a 'beauty trimmer' wand from JML unless you want to get it waxed or whatever. But yeah, its normal.

ReputationRep:
    Seen worse, not really a big deal. Thread/tweaser or something of the sort if you want, I'd just leave it.

ReputationRep:
    Err, I got a smell of horrible breath from that picture for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    If you have to ask - the answer is probably no :no:

ReputationRep:
    I can't view the image, but facial hair is more common than you may think in women!!
    Waxing/shaving/plucking is all effective, but may cause the hair to grow back thicker or darker. I would recommend jolen, you can buy it in boots/super drug. It's a bleach that you leave on for around 10-15 mins and repeat once every 3-4 months. Totally safe and good value for money.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2013
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.