Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

In a relationship, but other feelings... Watch

ReputationRep:
    I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over a year now. I love her, but I get this kind of fantasy thing in my head which is that I really want to do something with another girl because it turns me on thinking about that, but I love my girlfriend.

I don't want to get caught and mess up my relationship with her but this fantasy has drove me crazy for 5 months now.

Help.

ReputationRep:
    you've just gotta decide what's more important to you, staying faithful to your girlfriend or busting a nut on some random birds forehead.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me its just a fantasy and I would advise you not to do it. If you love your girlfriend, you will regret doing this to her and end up in something messy like my friend is ATM, because he ended up kissing another person..

Try talking to her about it. It doesn't sound too great in telling her but if someone comes along and offers it to you, then you will be tempted tbh and probz end up doing it. Is there any problems in the relationship which is why you perhaps been fantasising about this? Usually that can be a factor to..

[SIZE=1][URL='http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app']Posted from

ReputationRep:
    Watch the end of High Fidelity :holmes: there's some very good advice for you there.

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it. You'll regret it afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crinkle Cut)
    you've just gotta decide what's more important to you, staying faithful to your girlfriend or busting a nut on some random birds forehead.
    Was it not Shakespeare who wrote this? Lol :rolleyes: but yeah I agree with this.

Also it's normal to fantasise but if its starting to become a problem within your relationship it may be time to break it off for a while.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The one thing you have to question here is, if you love your girlfriend so much then why do you have these urges?
    Is it just that you love your girlfriend but you're no longer IN love with her?
    The love towards your girlfriend may have changed, and you may still care for her, but if you have these other sexual passions, you should argue if you still romantically love her.
    Also, is this other interest purely sexual, or are there also other feelings there? Do you talk to this girl, and have you got to know her? Maybe if you did, you might realise it is either not or is worth jeopardising your relationship.
    Just be careful and consult your head and heart

ReputationRep:
    Why not ask your girlfriend to shove a shizz load of make up on, change her accent. - role play that ****.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 29, 2013
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.