Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I am an EU applicant and I would like to know if after completing a degree in French and Chinese /or some modern languages degree/, do I have a reasonable chance to get into a university offering a top law MA course in the UK?

    I know that these are very different degrees and I chose to study modern languages because I found that very fascinating,but I want to do a more prestigious/employable degree for my MA.

    Thanks for taking your time and answering.

    I don't think that's possible try contacting the university you're interested in to find out.
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.