Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I got my GCSEs in 2011, I went to sixthform for a year and dropped it, then did an apprenticeship for a few months and dropped that, I've got into college to do Medical Science BTEC (starting sep) however on the website it is rather vague what I can go on to doing after completion.

I'm interested in knowing what I can get out of doing this course as I am set on doing it as it interests me. (Not planning on dropping out!). I'm unsure about going to Uni however if there is a course good enough to pay all that money out on doing then I will be more than willing to do it.

Thanks for reading, any opinions on the course or future prospects are very welcome!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am going to do BTEC Medical Science, and my school called the university up for me about the course that I want to do and they said that they accept it and they said they want DDD, so you can go to universities as well, but you need to be self-motivated to do it, GOOD LUCK!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.